Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum has been Sapped.

Welcome !

+3
Rudra
Druidcrime
Neravarine
7 posters

Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED)

Neravarine
    Neravarine

Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Neravarine Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Neravarine

2. CLASS:Paladin

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Holy , I used this build for my latest arenas, b4 i stopped wow

b) OFF SPEC: (same as above) Retribution,I didnt test any talents on m4a
    - for both main and offspec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)

4. PROFESSIONS: Enchanting, Engineering

5. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (only need to put down character name, class, and specs). n/a

6. AGE:18, 21. April 1992

7. COUNTRY: Serbia

8. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent)
    Monday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1: In 4 weeks i will be able to play
    Tuesday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1:
    Wednesday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1:
    Thursday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1:
    Friday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1:
    Sunday - 19:45 gmt 1 - 23:30 gmt 1:

10.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: When i start wow again:
    Monday: 4
    Tuesday:4
    Wednesday:4
    Thursday:4
    Friday:2
    Saturday:5
    Sunday:5

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 5y+

12. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN Evil Dead: Ikd where else to go, and i saw few of my old friends there.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvP, coz i was high ranged member of BlackTrains molten, it was hard core pve guild and i got sick of pve. And pvp is much more respected then pve will ever be

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: I use bunch of visual addons, but from useful addons I use DBM,Recount,Atlas Loot...

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Cmo and Cime, and I do not think that there is person who didnt meet me ingame.

16. RAID EXPERIENCE (BEFORE TBC)? Before TBC is called Vanilla or Classic, and i have vanilla raiding experience, I did it on lvl 60 and after that i did all of vanilla instances on tbc, on wotlk i did just few of vanilla instances, and btw i have full t2

17. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC)? I played wow on TBC and back then i was mostly pve player so i know everything there is to know about tbc pve

18. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK)? As i said b4 i was member of pve guild and i did everything from EoE to ICC

19. ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am respected more as retry pala then as holy but I play holy atm, I am ex-Leader of Seraphim and ex-Leader of Overlods on old m4a, I was on m4a for about 5y, I listen to Black Metal, I disrespect any of abusers,cheaters,dualloggers etc. I spent a lot of time playing pve with BlackTrains and a lot of time playing pvp on m4a, and guess what , I like pvp more.

Last edited by Neravarine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Druidcrime
    Druidcrime

Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Druidcrime Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 am

His a really helpful guy and his rly nice never fights with anyone and i want him in guild! xD

+1
    Rudra
    Rudra
    General

Post  Rudra Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 am

Please make a link for both of your speccs. After you do that we will discuss about your application and come up with the answer as soon as possible.
    Cmotahqka

Post  Cmotahqka Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 am

Nera lol, my love +1
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 am

I liked my main spec, just click on holy, and I DO NOT HAVE retry spec atm...
    Morwin
    Morwin
    General

Post  Morwin Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 am

Hmmmm you said that you dont know why are you making an application. Well i think that you know well, you have chosen us and you wanna be a part of us. Well i must give you my approval for guild joining, you seem like a nice guy and your english is good, i dislike the people with bad english... I wish you the best luck for joining. Wink
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Admin

Post  Administrator Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:18 am

Beside your bad expression in your Posts title("Idk why am I doing this") which is, kinda, breaking our first app rule:
    TOPIC TITLE: (Spec-class-Characters name)
    (for example Holy Paladin Last )
    I think that you are good player and thats why iam givin' u my vote. Good Luck, now we only need Anubis Rudras votes..Wink
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 am

Formality and order does not make world batter, neither does chaos, balance is the key, respect some rules but disrespect other rules ... XD

btw if any of you have anything against me, please bring the facts on XD

still tnx for the support
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Admin

Post  Administrator Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 am

Neravarine wrote:Formality and order does not make world batter, neither does chaos, balance is the key, respect some rules but disrespect other rules ... XD

Hmm, I can't see why you are fighting so hard not to obey simple rules and put that spec calculation link here. Smile I think everyone has different reasons, but your isn't so clear. Smile
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 am

Last wrote:
    Neravarine wrote:Formality and order does not make world batter, neither does chaos, balance is the key, respect some rules but disrespect other rules ... XD

Hmm, I can't see why you are fighting so hard not to obey simple rules and put that spec calculation link here. Smile I think everyone has different reasons, but your isn't so clear. Smile

I inserted link with insert link option, and if u want to see it click on Holy, but i think you already did that.

Last wrote:3. a) MAIN SPEC: (for this area, go to http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335 , use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual spec you're using)
    If my reading skills are not failing me, in this post you ask for my main spec, not for my pve spec, so I obeyed every rule, even if rule is not complete.

I need to enter 1 of my chars from other servers in order to see any of pve talents i have there.
    Anubis
    Anubis
    Admin

Neravarine Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Neravarine Application

Post  Anubis Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

ACCEPTED
    No more reply...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 am